The Competitive Advantage program is built around you, beginning with what year you are in college. Based on that, programming is focused on these key areas:
SKILL BUILDING AND PREPARATION
- Explore career options through exercises
- Learn how to prepare for interviews
- Work on perfecting your elevator pitch (and learn why it’s so important)
- Develop team-building skills
- Identify potential employment opportunities
- Interview with corporate partners
- Learn how to maximize your internship experience
MINI CAREER FAIR
Network with representatives from Fortune 500 companies who are looking to fill internships and full-time job opportunities. See a list of corporate participants.
For more information about specific programming, refer to the agenda and curriculum for the 2019 Competitive Advantage Conference below.