If you’re a college sophomore, junior or senior studying any academic discipline and are looking for ample networking opportunities, new career preparation skills or the chance to improve your readiness for graduate school, our two and a half day leadership conference is designed for you.
Best of all, the only cost to you is getting to and from the event.
What’s the Competitive Advantage
program all about?
- It will provide the tools you need to finish college strong.
- It will prepare you for life after undergraduate school. Whether that means graduate school or launching your career, you’ll learn what makes the most sense for you.
- It will help you develop leadership skills, regardless of your major — from engineering to pre-med, pre-law or any other career pursuit.
- It facilitates learning from experts about how to prepare for your career or position yourself for graduate school.
- It provides opportunities to connect with corporate executives looking for interns or full-time employees, as well as other students and members of The Consortium. Read more