Developed by the leading organization committed to increasing diversity in business education and corporate leadership, Competitive Advantage: The Consortium Undergraduate Program exists to improve the outcomes of underrepresented college students. We do that by helping increase your readiness for employment or graduate school — and addressing that need across all academic disciplines.
What is the Competitive Advantage
program all about?
- Provides you with the tools you need to finish college strong.
- Prepares you for life after undergraduate school. Whether that means graduate school or launching your career, you’ll learn what makes the most sense for you.
- Helps you develop leadership skills, regardless of your major — from engineering to pre-med, pre-law or any other career pursuit.
- Facilitates learning from experts about how to prepare for your career or position yourself for graduate school.
- Provides you with opportunities to connect with corporate executives looking for interns or full-time employees, as well as other students and members of The Consortium.