A leadership workshop for college sophomores, juniors and seniors who are underrepresented minorities seeking advancement through networking, career preparation or readiness for graduate school.
What is Competitive Advantage all about?
- Making sure you have the tools to finish college strong.
- Preparing for life after undergraduate school. Are you ready to launch your career? Is graduate school the right next step? Let’s find out.
- Leading in any career. Are you an engineer? A business major? A social worker? Pre-med or pre-law? Let’s work together on next steps — regardless of your major.
How can you participate?
GET READY: Learn from experts how to prepare for your career — or how to position yourself if graduate school is the right next step.
GET CONNECTED: Meet corporate representatives seeking interns and full-time employees. Connect with other students and members of The Consortium network. Learn why those connections matter — and how to make the most of them.
We personalize the program depending on what year you are in college. Everyone benefits from work in these areas:
SKILL BUILDING AND PREPARATION
- Exploring career options through simulations;
- Learning how to prepare for interviews;
- Working to build your personal brand (and why it’s important);
- Developing team-building skills;
- Identifying employment opportunities;
- Interview with corporate partners;
- Learning how to maximize internships.
Share some information with us about your interest in Competitive Advantage: The Consortium’s Undergraduate Program. With this information, we’ll be better prepared to contact you and answer your questions. Fill out the “I’m Interested” form. Or, visit our Contact Us page.